Countess Josephine

An Island Francophile with British roots rolled together with solid Americana, garnished with Asian/African heritage and a whisper of the Mediterranean, I love to practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty. Throwing some Sunshine your way - Enjoy!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Beautiful Beyond Measure - Virna Lisi




Virna Lisi 
November 1936 to December 2014
Lei è un angelo!

I have not written in a while but I could not let the passing of Virna Lisa Pieralisi go without writing a word. I was named after this unbelievable beautiful actress who seemed unassuming and graceful. Her talent unfortunately overshadowed by her sex symbol status and stunning good looks. I know she spoke Italian, French and English, but I am sure she spoke other languages too. 

There are so many with the same name out there, I wonder if they were named after her also (lots to live up to).

I wish I had met her; I have to believe she was as beautiful inside as outside. 

Le nostre condoglianze alla famiglia Pesci.

Links: IMDB - Virna Lisi
Movie Legends Channel on YouTube
Wiki Info




No comments: