Countess Josephine

An Island Francophile with British roots rolled together with solid Americana, garnished with Asian/African heritage and a whisper of the Mediterranean, I love to practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty. Throwing some Sunshine your way - Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What's in a face?

I LOVE ART. I love how it makes kids squeal when they put something on paper, run over to you, eyes bright with confidence, jump up and down and say "see - see what I did".

In our children's eyes, it is not scary and it feels good to just let go and relax. We should look for every opportunity to relax and feel good and bring out the kid buried deep inside.

I try to do that as often as possible, this time through Faces 101 with Carla Sonheim.

*  *  *             

These were done with our left hand - super scary!

 
This one you could not take the pen off the paper - one continuous line - even scarier.












For this one, the eraser did all the work and these mysterious folks appeared.




Mummy - look at what I did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!

LS