Countess Josephine

An Island Francophile with British roots rolled together with solid Americana, garnished with Asian/African heritage and a whisper of the Mediterranean, I love to practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty. Throwing some Sunshine your way - Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Blob me an animal

Carla Sonheim is a creative genuis and she surrounds herself with other talented artists like herself.  I found her Art of Silliness just the right amount of easy for my busy schedule.

From her tutorials page, I tested out my skills and was so smitten, that I bought her online class "Blobimals Artist Books" - it was a lot of fun and so freeing. I have to say that I am finding blobs everywhere to draw inspiration from. I think people are wondering why I am taking pictures of sidewalk cracks.

As always, links are below and samples of my attempts follow - feedback welcomed.

my baby hog

Blobs in watercolor


and ... 

My little doll

Enjoy and next up -  Year of the Fairy Tale - keep you posted.
 
Links:

No comments: