Countess Josephine

An Island Francophile with British roots rolled together with solid Americana, garnished with Asian/African heritage and a whisper of the Mediterranean, I love to practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty. Throwing some Sunshine your way - Enjoy!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Rainy Afternoon Project #44

 My daughter and I spent the afternoon bonding over beads, as there is no room for boredom in my family. For me, it is always a great way to de-stress and relax, as for her,  it's fun and in the end she has something pretty to wear.

This project seemed easy to make, however, we had everything except the cable ties. Shucks! One hour later, we were in Home Depot and the electric supplies aisle. We looked everywhere, but they only had the large black or white ties available. My hopes were dashed as those boring ties did not come in the size we needed. But we were not to leave empty handed. Our precious daughter who is half my height checked the shelves below one last time and scored big.  Who knew? Home Depot not only had the size we needed but they came fantastics bright colors too. We jumped up and down, yelled "Eureka!"and scurried off to the self check out. 

Life is grand,  we made two necklaces, a double strand for her and single for me. Gorgeous darling! Repeat after me - So Easy, So Much Fun and Sooooooo Pretty!

Thanks Mr. Montano!

Here are the links:

No comments: