Countess Josephine

An Island Francophile with British roots rolled together with solid Americana, garnished with Asian/African heritage and a whisper of the Mediterranean, I love to practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty. Throwing some Sunshine your way - Enjoy!

Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm Bored Afternoon - DIY Project #18

Boredom doesn't really run in my family,  but sometimes there is a half an hour or so between life for the fun stuff. That is usually when my daughter throws her doe eyes on me for a quick project. I fall for it every time.  Not because, she is cute, but because we love quick projects for instant gratification and who needs a reason for making jewelry girl time. 

Youtube and  Kollabora are our main go to sites. In no time we were beading and pinning. I made a blue tribal necklace and Noree went with pretty in pink. It took no time at all, and we got lots of compliments the next day.

For the how-to video, visit:

No comments: