Countess Josephine

An Island Francophile with British roots rolled together with solid Americana, garnished with Asian/African heritage and a whisper of the Mediterranean, I love to practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty. Throwing some Sunshine your way - Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I love dinner parties

I love dinner parties and when this little beauty (see below) showed up in my in box, I was ecstatic. Pottery Barn describes it as Table Topics or conversation starters. Of course I am never lost for words but I thought my guests may run out of things to talk about and well who wants uncomfortable silence. Be warned, lively debates and heated no passionate exchanges may come about from these little diddies and your guest may not want to eat, but one would have to admit, that lively interaction makes for a great party.



So in my humble opinion, this is the perfect hostess gift, simply thoughtful and unexpected. Do remember that everyone brings wine these days, we are looking for originality, n'est pas? Sure way to be invited again. WINK!

Here is the link where you can pick these up.

No comments: